Late Delivery/ Shipping
We use Australia Post as our shipping carrier. We offer an insurance option as well. We deliver all live goods to the post office in the am on Monday – Wednesday. This is to ensure that they have the best and most efficient transport. Any orders with live goods that come in after 11am will go the next day. If after 11am Wednesday they will go the following Monday. Non-live goods are shipped am & pm all week.
We will ensure safe delivery of live goods to an Australia Post Office, we will collect the logdement receipt in case of a late delivery claim. We will scan and email a copy by request so a customer can make a late delivery claim against Australia Post’s Express Post Next Day Delivery Guarantee. PRIOR to making a claim check your delivery area is covered by the next day delivery service. Check here: If you are within the next day area you can make a claim for late delivery. Australia Post will make a decision and may provide you with a replacement satchel or a refund of the satchel cost.
We may, at our discretion provide replacement goods, or goods at a discounted price if live goods arrive and you believe they are dead.
For DOA conformation we require the following information to be provided:
- A 10-second video of the bottle/s or package/s and close enough to see contents.
- Bottle/s or package/s to be on a table or surface.
- A bright light close to or against the side or bottom of the bottle/s or package/s.
- Email the video/s to [email protected] and we will provide an answer.
Aquatic Live Food Arrive Alive Guarantee Policy
But certain conditions must be met. This being said:
The conditions are:
#1 Someone must be present to receive and inspect the package on the FIRST DELIVERY attempt.
#2 We must be notified* of DOA (dead on arrival) within TWO HOURS of FIRST DELIVERY TIME.
If these conditions are met, then we will replace the DOA at no cost to you. Our zooplankton and phytoplankton are living organisms. They cannot survive outside in the weather or in your mailbox for any length of time. They need to breathe just like you.
* notified = email with a video attachment of 8+ seconds close (within 10mm) to the container. Have the container on a flat surface and still, and some light beside the container. A photo will not be sufficient to show what we need to see normally.