Daphnia Hatching Kit for adults: Brought to you by Aquatic Live Food, this all-inclusive kit lets you cultivate sea creatures in the comfort of your home. Witness their lifecycle, from hatching to growth. Ideal as a food source for freshwater fish or as intriguing aquatic pets.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE E-BOOK INSTRUCTIONS HERE:
The Daphnia Hatching Kit comes with the following:
- Container – used to hatch the Daphnia eggs
- Small Net
- A print-out colouring in page
- Daphnia Egg Capsule
- Indian Almond Leaves or Tannin
- Airline Fitting
- E-book – Downloadable after purchase
- NOW INCLUDES Air Pump – valued at $36! This helps your Daphnia hatch faster – Disclaimer – use with caution as the Daphnia shells are tight and sometimes air bubbles can get caught inside them
The E-book includes everything you need to hatch your Daphnia eggs including:
- Easy-to-follow Instructions
- Fun Facts
- Answers to questions you may have
- A complete guide on what to do after your Daphnia eggs are hatched including; feeding, storage, and environmental conditions
- Lot’s more info on products and further resources to help you learn about Daphnia and other live foods!
Some products to consider purchasing along with your kit are:
- Freshwater MicroMagic – to feed the Daphnia once they are hatched. You will only need 125ml and this can be purchased later on if preferred, as it lasts 7-10 days in the fridge. Click here to view our Freshwater MicroMagic!
- A Sieve – the kit includes a small net but the sieve may be useful for when the culture becomes larger. Click here to view the sieve!
- Air Pump – To facilitate airflow in the kit. This can assist the process of hatching as it supplies oxygen bubbles into the water – Click here to view the air pump!