Live Shrimp Baby Brine
Live Baby Brine Shrimp have hatched just before transit. They arrive to you whilst they are in a highly nutritious live stage (24-48 hours post-hatch).
They also are shipped with some phytoplankton & sterile seawater to ensure you receive clean, highly enriched food for your fry.
Brine Shrimp Food for Fish
Brine shrimp (especially nano brine shrimp) are an excellent live food that can be added to any saltwater aquarium.
They are more nutritionally complete than most dry or frozen foods.
This product is perfect for feeding or training finicky fish.
More about Live Baby Brine Shrimp:
Our Nano Brine consists of premium decapsulated Live Brine Shrimp between 400-500 microns in size.
They are rich in fat and protein, making them an excellent food source for fry, coral, and other filter-feeding invertebrates (like Jellyfish).
This allows the Brine Shrimp to arrive at a highly nutritious life stage. Because we decapsulate our eggs, even the unhatched ones make for an excellent fatty-acid-rich food source that is both nutritious and waste-free.
Our Nano Brine is free of all parasites
Feeding Directions for Live Baby Brine Shrimp:
- Inspect the jar for swimming movement immediately when the shipment arrives.
- If you do not notice motion in the jar, all is well.
- Remove the lid and allow the jar to rest for up to 4 hours.
- Pour the entire contents of the jar into the Aquarium to feed your fish and coral.
- For best results, turn off pumps and filtration until livestock consume all Brine Shrimp.
- Nano Brine can be enriched with MicroMagic Marine 4 species. Add 30ml into the package container as a nutritious food source for the shrimp.
RICH IN FAT & PROTEIN
- Our Brine Shrimp have just hatched before transit to reach your tank at the most nutritious point of their life cycle. Rich in fat & protein, they are highly beneficial to fish, coral, jellyfish & other filter-feeding inverts.