Aquarium CO2 Regulator
This CO2 Regulator Magnetic Solenoid Check Valve Kit is great for aquarium keepers wanting to monitor and maintain CO2 in their tank.
In order to achieve better results with water plants, we need to increase or add carbon dioxide to the aquarium. This will make the plants grow faster, plant colours are more vivid, and the leaves are thicker.
The main function of the pressure reducing valve is to reduce the high CO2 source pressure. It is also to establish a stable lower pressure value. This helps to supply the diffuser with a steady and stable Co2 source. The double meter displays the pressure inside the bottle and outputs low pressure. The bubble counter accurately controls the CO2 flow. The trim valve is used for fine adjustments.
Features of the CO2 Regulator Magnetic Solenoid Check Valve Kit
- Double-meter configuration can clearly show the working status of the CO2 system, lack of CO2, excessive pressure or too low a pressure at a glance.
- With professional sealing technology, it will not leak, it will be safe and reliable.
- The trim valve can precisely adjust the CO2 output.
- Made of high-quality materials, it has several times higher pressure resistance than ordinary aluminum pressure reducing valves and has a longer life.
- The check valve is injection moulded, which prevents water from entering the meter.
Finally, This CO2 Regulator Magnetic Solenoid Check Valve Kit is only one of the many products we are proud to offer at Aquatic Live Food. Check out our website for many more exciting products in store!
More About Aquatic Live Food…
Above all, our mission is to supply Australian aquariums with sustainable land-farmed premium aquaria. This aims to stop the removal and destruction of coral reefs for the wild-caught aquaria*. Therefore, we are now able to provide continuous high-quality production of popular live foods.
Aquarists of all skill levels can now have a real chance at breeding their own favourite fish. Being able to provide essential live food that’s required for newborn and juvenile Aquaria.