This high-accuracy pen-type digital pH meter is to test the pH level of liquids in various industries. This includes; Aquariums, Phytoplankton, and Zooplankton Cultures.
Furthermore, it comes with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC). This means you don’t need to worry about the effect of temperature change on the pH level. The tool will adjust the pH value automatically in temperatures between 0 – 50 °C.
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Pen Type product that can simultaneously measure & display pH results.
- If the electrode hasn’t been used for some time or dries out, you must soak the tip up to the line for 24hrs.
- If you want to check the calibration, two preset ph sachets are inside 4.0 & 6.86. The 9.18 mentioned in the instructions does not come with the kit due to import restrictions.
- Built with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Measuring Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH.
- Resolution:0.1 pH.
- Accuracy:± 0.1 pH.
- Temperature Compensation: 0°C to 50°C.
- Batteries:3 x 1.5V (AG-13 Button Battery) not included (Auspost shipping issue)
More About Aquatic Live Food…
Therefore, we can provide continuous, high-quality production of popular live foods and equipment such as this digital pH meter.
Aquarists of all skill levels can now have a chance to breed their favourite Pipefish, Cowfish, Mandarin fish, Shrimp and more. Being able to provide essential live food that’s required for newborn and juvenile Aquaria.
Finally, this digital pH meter is only one of the many products we proudly offer at Aquatic Live Food. Check out our website for many more exciting products in store!