The Drip Feed Kit is designed to simplify the feeding process for your aquarium or culture. This kit allows you to introduce various feeds like algae, rotifers, copepods, baby brine shrimp, daphnia, vinegar eels, and more into your aquarium at a controlled rate.
Watch our demo & tutorial on using the Drip Feed Kit [here]
- Precise Drip Feeding: The Drip Feed Kit enables you to offer feeds in droplets per second, reducing the stress of frequent feeding. This method allows you to focus on other aspects of aquarium maintenance while ensuring your fry or culture receives a steady food supply.
- Prevents Water Pollution: Say goodbye to excess feeds fouling the water and causing ammonia buildup. The professional-grade kit ensures consistent nourishment for your aquaria, even when you’re away.
How to Use:
- Hang the bag and time the drips to determine the desired feeding rate.
- Adjust the drip rate accordingly.
- Re-time the drips to confirm the rate and container volume.
- Once confirmed, maintain the rate and enjoy hassle-free feeding for your aquaria.
Drip Feed Kit Includes:
- Drip bubble
- Flow adjuster
- Plastic lid spike (for plastic bottle tops or caps)
- Contents bag in your choice of size: 250ml, 500ml, or 1L
More About Aquatic Live Food…
Therefore, we are now able to provide continuous high-quality production of popular live foods.
Aquarists of all skill levels can now have a real chance at breeding their own favourite Pipefish, Cowfish, Mandarin fish, Shrimp and more. Being able to provide essential live food that’s required for newborn and juvenile Aquaria.
Finally, this Drip Feed Kit is only one of the many products we are proud to offer at Aquatic Live Food. Check out our website for many more exciting products in store!