Aquatic Live Food is excited to introduce our range of Kid’s Aquarium Products starting with this Daphnia Hatching Kit along with the Triops Hatching Kit. These kits come with everything you need to grow your very own sea creatures at home and watch them hatch and grow before your eyes!
This kit is guaranteed to excite kids of all ages 5+ as they watch and learn the fascinating process of the plankton life cycle!
These Daphnia eggs are Australian-grown and once hatched are an excellent feed for all freshwater fish. This kit is a little easier than the Triops Hatching Kit and is recommended for younger kids or those who would like a simpler, easier-to-use product.
The Kids Daphnia Hatching Kit comes with the following:
- Container – used to hatch the Daphnia eggs
- Small Net
- A print-out colouring in page
- Daphnia Egg Capsule
- Indian Almond Leaves or Tannin
- Airline Fitting
- E-book – Downloadable after purchase
The E-book includes everything you need to hatch your Daphnia eggs including:
- Easy-to-follow Instructions
- Fun Facts
- Answers to questions you may have
- A complete guide on what to do after your Daphnia eggs are hatched including; feeding, storage, and environmental conditions
- Lot’s more info on products and further resources to help you learn about Daphnia and other live foods!
Some products to consider purchasing along with your kit are:
- Freshwater MicroMagic – to feed the Daphnia once they are hatched. You will only need 125ml and this can be purchased later on if preferred, as it lasts 7-10 days in the fridge. Click here to view our Freshwater MicroMagic!
- A Sieve – the kit includes a small net but the sieve may be useful for when the culture becomes larger. Click here to view the sieve!
- Air Pump – To facilitate airflow in the kit. This can assist the process of hatching as it supplies oxygen bubbles into the water + can be more fun to watch! Click here to view the air pump!