This Mini Brine Shrimp Hatching Kit is perfect for hatching your brine shrimp to feed your fish. Furthermore, you can set up this kit and use it in the comfort of your home, making brine shrimp readily available whenever you need it.
Hatch steps:1. Connect the airline to the base of the hatcher and another end to the air pump, and then switch the air pump on
2. Add 230ml clean (chlorine-free) water, and keep the water temperature at 25°C
3. Add 0.5 teaspoon of salt and stir for 5 minutes
4. Add 0.3 teaspoon shrimp egg and let soak for an hour, then turn on the air
5. Now wait 24-48 hours for the eggs to hatch
1. Turn off the air pump
2. Wait 15 minutes
3. According to the photokinesis of brine shrimp, after hatching, brine shrimp will assemble at the bottom part of the collection cup (where the light is), and at the same time, eggshells will float on the surface.
4. Ready to collect shrimp
The Mini Brine Shrimp Hatching Kit volume is 250ml. Firstly, it can hatch 2g shrimp eggs and needs 1.3g salt added to the 250 ml bottle of (chlorine-free) water. Secondly, we have a simple net for collecting baby shrimp in the kit. You can also buy professional sieves and nets. The kit contains 5g of brine shrimp eggs. After hatching the eggs, you can keep the brine shrimp in the fridge in the containers provided. Finally, please note; that an air pump and heater may need to be purchased separately.
- Material: Plastic + Silicone
- Size: app. 15cm x 6.2 cm
- Colour: As the pictures shown
- Quantity: 1 Set
- Package Weight: 0.102kg
- 100% brand new and high quality
More About Aquatic Live Food…
Therefore, we can provide continuous, high-quality production of popular live foods.
Aquarists of all skill levels can now have a real chance at breeding their own favourite fish. Being able to provide essential live food that’s required for newborn and juvenile Aquaria.
Finally, this Mini Brine Shrimp Hatching Kit is only one of the many products we are proud to offer at Aquatic Live Food. Check out our website for many more exciting products in store!