Nano Brine Shrimp
Nano Brine are just hatched brine shrimp (Artemia salina) that have hatched just prior to transit so they arrive to you whilst they are in a highly nutritious live stage (24-48 hours post-hatch). They also are shipped with some phytoplankton & sterile seawater to ensure you receive clean highly enriched food for your fry. Brine shrimp (especially nano brine shrimp) are an excellent live food that can be added to any saltwater aquarium. They are more nutritionally complete than most dry or frozen foods. They can also be used to feed or train finicky fish.
Nano Brine Shrimp
Our Nano Brine consists of premium decapsulated Live Brine Shrimp between 400-500 microns in size. Rich in fat and protein, they make them an excellent food source for fry, coral, and other filter-feeding invertebrates (like Jellyfish). Our Nano Brine is packaged as sterilized eggs designed to hatch in transit. This allows the Brine Shrimp to arrive at a highly nutritious life stage. Because we decapsulate our eggs, even the unhatched ones make for an excellent fatty-acid rich food source that is both nutritious and waste-free. Our Nano Brine is free of all parasites
- Inspect the jar for swimming movement immediately when shipment arrives.
- If you do not notice motion in the jar, all is well.
- Remove the lid and allow the jar to rest for up to 4 hours.
- Pour the entire contents of the jar into the Aquarium to feed your fish and coral.
- For best results, turn off pumps and filtration until livestock consume all Brine Shrimp
- Nano Brine can be enriched with MicroMagic Marine 4 species, just add 30ml into the package container as a nutritious food source for the shrimp.
RICH IN FAT & PROTEIN
- Our Brine Shrimp have just hatched prior to transit so that they reach your tank at the most nutritious point of their life cycle. Rich in fat & protein, they are highly beneficial to fish, coral, jellyfish & other filter-feeding inverts.
More About Aquatic Live Food…
Therefore, we are now able to provide continuous high-quality production of popular live foods.
Aquarists of all skill levels can now have a real chance at breeding their own favourite Pipefish, Cowfish, Mandarin fish, Shrimp and more. Being able to provide essential live food that’s required for newborn and juvenile Aquaria.
Finally, the nano brine shrimp is only one of the many products we are proud to offer at Aquatic Live Food. Check out our website for many more exciting products in store!