In order to achieve better results with water plants, we need to increase or add carbon dioxide to the aquarium, this will make the plants grow faster, plant colours are more vivid, and the leaves are thicker. The main function of the pressure reducing valve is to reduce the high Co2 source pressure and establish a stable lower pressure value in order to supply the diffuser with a steady and stable Co2 source. The double meter displays the pressure inside the bottle and output low pressure respectively, the bubble counter accurately controls the CO2 flow. The trim valve is used for fine adjustments.
- Double-meter configuration can clearly show the working status of the CO2 system, lack of CO2, excessive pressure or too low a pressure at a glance.
- With professional sealing technology, it will not leak, it will be safe and reliable.
- The trim valve can precisely adjust the CO2 output.
- Made of high-quality materials, it has several times higher pressure resistance than ordinary aluminium pressure reducing valves and has a longer life.
- The check valve is injection moulded, which prevents water from entering the meter.