MicroMagic is a nutritious mixture of four Live Freshwater Phytoplankton strains (Anab, Chlorella, Dunal and Haema) that is great for feeding freshwater amphipods, copepods, mussel’s and Daphne, and other filter-feeding inverts. MicroMagic is a hand selected blend of the most nutritious Live Freshwater Phytoplankton strains available. This is the same blend we use to feed and culture our freshwater Amphipods, Copepods, Rotifers, Shrimp and Daphnia etc. in our Facility. As a Live product, MicroMagic Phytoplankton will actively seek out and consume Nitrates and Phosphates in your aquarium before they can contribute to nuisance algae growth. This means you get less algae, crystal clear water, more copepods and zooplankton! Continued use of MicroMagic freshwater 4 will also help stabilize pH.
What’s In It?
MicroMagic consists of a proprietary blend of four Live Phytoplankton species:
- Anabaena variabilis
- Chlorella vulgaris
- Haematococcus pluvialis
- Dunaliella salina
Add 5ml per 40L 3-4 times per week for the first week. Increase by 2ml each week for three weeks, and then adjust as needed.
- Use with Aquatic Live Food’s live copepods, amphipods, rotifers to establish or maintain a healthy zooplankton population in your tank.
- This will be enjoyed by your clean up crew.
- Gradually increase MicroMagic dose to accelerate and increase rotifer or copepod populations.
- Store in fridge, will survive for at least 7-10 days
- Do not freeze.
- Shake bottle periodically to prolong useful life.