Micron Mesh Squares are used to separate zooplankton from culture water. Great for DIY zooplankton sieves. This product is precision moulded heavy-duty nylon mesh for sieving plankton. Importantly, this is ideal for use with larger plankton cultures and mechanical filtration.
Each micron mesh panel is 20cm x 20cm:
Furthermore, we can cut this mesh to custom length and micron size. Please contact us for custom size pricing.
- 10 micron – Mainly used for Diatoms
- 50 micron – Mainly used for Rotifers
- 75 micron – Used for newly hatched brine shrimp
- 150 micron – Used for juvenile brine shrimp
- 350 micron – Used for adult Harpacticoida copepods
- 400 micron – Used for sub-adult brine shrimp
- 520 micron – Used for adult brine shrimp
Micron Mesh is available in the following sizes:
10 Micron, 37 Micron, 43 Micron, 50 Micron, 100 Micron, 150 Micron, 250 Micron, 350 Micron, 500 Micron, 600 Micron, 800 Micron.
More About Aquatic Live Food…
Therefore, we are now able to provide continuous high-quality production of the popular live foods.
In conclusion, aquarists of all skill levels can now have a real chance at breeding there own favourite Pipefish, Cowfish, Mandarin fish, Shrimp and more. Being able to provide essential live food that’s required for newborn and juvenile Aquaria.
Finally, this product is only one of the many products we are proud to offer at Aquatic Live Food. Check out our website for many more exciting products in store!